1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Perazzi MX-14 31.5" O/U barrel-$2,100.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Buckmark1, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

For sale: Perazzi MX-14 31.5" barrels with ramped/tapered style rib. No side ribs, 18.4/.724 bores, fixed chokes (top: Mod .021 / bottom: Mod .021), weight 1.63kg, no porting, serial# 93852. Compatible with any square mono bloc MX receivers with serial number 90,000 and above. These barrels are in excellent condition! Message me if interested. Thanks for looking!

Jody H.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dmcdanielctg

Dmcdanielctg TS Member

0   0   0

Morning Jody,

Any other work done on these bbls? Did they come choked as they are now? Is 1.630 stamped weight or accual weight (looking at this on my phone)? What is the POI of these bbls.?

Thank you, Dale McDaniel

3. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Dale,

The barrels came choked .021 bottom/.034 top but I had the top opened to .021 about 2 weeks ago. 1.63 is stamped on the barrels, I have not actually weighed them. I just purchased these barrels about 3 weeks ago from a guy on here named Rich Bullard Jr. These are great barrels and smash targets HARD!!! I want to purchase the exact same barrels as these but I want the screw-in chokes for flexibility because I shoot mostly sporting clays, both registered and fundraisers, is why I am looking to sell these. I have a WTB ad on this site now looking for those barrels. Please message me with any other questions you may have.

Thanks,
    Jody H.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

LOANMAN on this site may have what you're looking for ???

5. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks EuroJoe, I spoke with loanman this morning. Still looking!

Jody H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.