1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S Perazzi MX-10 RS SOLD pending funds.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just took this real clean Perazzi MX-10 RS in on a trade. The gun is just pristine..SC wood. All matching #'s. Case, tools,comb washers and papers. Just like it came from Italy. 145XXX serial #. Proof marks on barrel show 2009 manufacture date. Big Bore barrels,(.736"), O/U is .033/.022 and the unsingle is .035 choke. Price delivered to your FFL dealer: $9700.00. PM,Email or call. 800-684-6329 Thanks for looking!

Bob Schultz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

0   0   0

Can someone list the POI at each adjustment for the MX 10 RS bead to bead as it would be in the manual, I know it is a 4 notch rib but cant find the %'s. For the life of me I can't find a manual on line.

thanks

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

This is the rib data on a MX10 RS

[​IMG]

4. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the post MIA that's what I was looking for, so If I figure this right on a 30" pattern and the ability for a 4 notch rib to adjust to 9 1/2 inches this gun will shoot roughly 90/10 max bead to bead?

thanks
    Vic

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

80/20 probably. needit higher? shoot a smidge space bewee the beads. But stacked beads is pretty good for most shooters

6. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom Wilkinson or Kerry Allor can cut another notch or two in the rib supports (for a small fee) and you can get it to shoot 100%. There probably are other gunssmiths that do it as well.

Bob

7. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds & transfer.

Thanks to all for looking!

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.