1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi Mirage w/ Kolar Tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WoodsonEnt, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Pretty Gun! I love Case Color!

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Absolutely sweet looking package !! Good luck with your sale. Rob

3. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Hello Dick:

Bring it over to Dixie Trap & I will shoot some skeet with you. Good looking gun. Tim Hall

4. Kimball

Kimball TS Member

0   0   0

5. Kimball

Kimball TS Member

0   0   0

6. Beaglemutt

Beaglemutt TS Member

0   0   0

I had the opportunity to "testdrive" this Perazzi set last weekend and I can tell you it is in excellent condition. The wood has excellent figure compared to many factory Perazzi stocks I have seen.

The gun has good balance and swings smoothly. This would be a great Trap doubles gun.
    The 12 ga barrels appear to have only been lightly used.

The 20 ga. Kolar subgauge tubes probably were used the most in this set, but they are still in excellent condition. They fit snuggly and the ejectors operate cleanly. There are 3 additional choke tubes for the 20 ga. sub-tubes allowing for some fun on the Sporting Clays course or a few rounds at the 5-stand.

The 28 ga and 410 bore subgauge tubes appear rarely used.
    If you are looking for a lightly used and well cared for skeet set, look no further.

The Perazzi trigger is light but crisp when compared to some of the B-guns or field grade guns that I currently shoot. It really was a pleasure to shoot.

A nice, well cared for Perazzi really is the next step up.

Thanks

Kalvin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.