Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S Perazzi Mirage S Special Sporting **SPF**

13K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  lovethesport 
#1 ·
Shotgun Air gun Scottish smallpipes

I've decided to sell my Perazzi. I have a new gun coming. This is a real nice Mirage with 28" barrels that both have choke tubes. drop out selectable trigger, no mods, with matching numbers throughout. It has a mark in the stock above the grip and a blueing rub on the barrel. There is some etching on one side of the hinge. She locks up tight as can be. I have 4 choke tubes that are included. This is a real target crusher. Any questions, you can email or PM me. This gun will last a lifetime. For any left hand shooters, I have a great left hand stock that has been fitted to this gun for additional $$
Gun Shotgun Trigger Revolver

Shotgun Air gun Scottish smallpipes

See less See more
#22 ·
No.. It's a great gun.. Perfect in every way.. but when you need to raise money for the next gun.. You do what you need to do.. Some trapshooter getting into bunker.. will find the joy of this very special.. hard to find barrel.. flat tapered rib.. with a very dynamic weight.. He'll probably need the stock too.. Everyone wants this trigger..so that will go in a heartbeat..The case is in excellent condition and easily worth $150 or more..All that leaves is the receiver and iron which will quickly go away for $1600.. This is the good one.. top lever release pin at 9 o'clock.. So.. if you add up $1600..receiver and iron trigger $1000 case $150 barrel $1400.. you'd come to $4150 and we didn't address the wood yet.. If I had any extra money..I would have bought this gun..but I already have this barrel.. and don't need two of them.. Times are hard right now for everyone..The small $$$$$$ of parts makes it easier to sell then all the $$$$$$ at one time.. Lovethe sport.. you were looking for this barrel.. no siderib.. flat tapered top rib.. screw chokes.. so good for International Skeet,Bunker trap,Sporting Clays etc.. Cat4... Why don't you go for it?????

All Good.. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.