1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S, Perazzi Granditalia O/U trap (sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve W, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Granditalia, 32" 1.63kg, step rib O/U. Type 4, Square monobloc interchangeable with standard MX-8, Top F & under barrel factory choke tubes, ported.

Selective trigger, gun in excellent condition. Two stocks to choose, same price.

Sold. Thank you.

2. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Hi Steve I will be in california the first week of October and I will like to buy a TM1. Do you have one for sale or do you know anybody in California that have one at decent price?
    Marcello

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Hi Marcello, I sent you an email.

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Wow that is one fine shotgun. I always wished I could have Perazzi Genitalia, congrats on a piece of equipment, I couldn't keep my hands off it and be holding on to it if it was mine.

This was what my friend Mia calls a professional bump.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. collett1000

collett1000 TS Member

0   0   0

SteveW could you email me some more pic And your phone number I am intrested in this gun. Thanks Gregg

7. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

I am interested in the stock that does not go with the gun..let me know price pls...LarryB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.