1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S.......Perazzi factory RUBBER comb

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pheasantsgalore, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Excellent condition, factory rubber comb with factory posts, measures 7 and 5/8" overall length. $150.00 shipped to lower 48. E-mail above if interested. Thanks,.....Rob

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

If it came off a MX10.. I'll take it..

3. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hello Mike.......sent you a pm. Hope all is warm(er) in New Orleans than here in Kansas City.........Rob

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

0   0   0

Rob,

I don't get it? I PM'd you a few weeks ago asking about one and then you post it for sale here? Talk about a kick in the balls.

Matt Ski

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Matt Ski.. If you pull your post.. I will ask Rob to sell it to you.. Man.. everyone forgets now and them.. We're not youngsters anymore.. I don't want to see any bad blood of a rubber comb.. OK.. Deal or No Deal... Mike

7. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Matt,.I deleted several old messages, and apologize for not getting back to you. My god,........to make some immature comment like this, now I'm glad it went to someone else. Forgive me, and all over a simple rubber comb. Everyone on this site............PLEASE, LET's FIND ANOTHER COMB FOR little MATT.................Rob

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Rob. I can understand how you misplaced Matt's request. I do those things all the time.

Too, I recommend to Matt, that he go buy a new one form Perazzi. Matt, it is worth the money. I do like mine and I am staying in the gun better.

Most trapshooters I know (including me for sure) like to think we are shrewd buyers of all the stuff we think we have to have for trapshooting. Why? because what we paid is always part of the conversation. And if we got a bargain our self perception is elevated.

Matt, Go get one from Perazzi. It is worth the money even at new prices. And I'd bet Devon Harris paid retail for his.

And to the rest of you looking at this, my experience is that the comb is tacky to your cheek and if you tend to be a bit loose, it will bite your cheek. Much more so than a wood canoe. Too, the rubber comb is just a tad thinner and with slightly less radius than a wood canoe. I do like mine and will hang in with it (till death do us part). If any of you want to stay in the gun better, get one of these things from Perazzi.Worth the money at double what they want. We try and spend money to get another target, Well here is one thing that will do it for you.

jack

9. pullbangloss

0   0   0

My apologizes for effending pheasantsgalore. I guess my emotions got the best of me.

It's been a two year quest to find one on here. To have feelers out and then see one posted just set me off.

But we are all human and again sorry for the comments.

And yes I know I can get one from Perazzi but I'll keep waiting for the money they want for one.

Matt Ski

10. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I'm putting up an entire wood set with a extra rubber comb. If buyer does not want it I will split it up and sell it. L. G.

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

What does your wood set fit???

12. pullbangloss

0   0   0

Little gambler, keep me in mind. I promise not to bad mouth you,lol.

Matt Ski

13. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I am at the club on my iphone, already have a commitment on the stock set without posting a price or what it even fits........ MX8L

14. verypoor

verypoor Member

0   0   0

Can you still get a Gooey Comb?

15. pullbangloss

0   0   0

Tried the gooey comb. Wasn't a big fan.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.