1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi double release trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by perazziboy1, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Bought a precision double release selling my old trigger. Its a kemmerly release, but before i get flamed it was tuned up by the old P&P gunsmithing and has worked great since then. I replaced the springs with the precision springs. The tune up was done at the 05 grand. Price $500. Steve Wolf

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

A fair price and it will sell very quickly. Unfortunately, I am triggered up and then some. Jake

3. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Heres more info on the trigger. the set weight is 80oz release 30oz. bluing was done by giacamo in 06. Thanks for the vote of confidence MIA,i just know how bad kemmerleys rep is. this trigger worked great from the get go.I had P&P tune it up at the grand because they were able to do it overnight. Steve Wolf

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Steve, What kind of release is the kemmerly? I ask because of they type of hooks. Does it have seperate hooks on each side so one could be removed making it a release/pull? Regards, Jake

5. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

yes it has hooks on both sides, it looks similar to the allem style release. steve

6. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

7. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

trigger has been sold thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.