1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S PERAZZI DETACHABLE DOUBLE TRIGGER

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bossbasl, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bossbasl

bossbasl Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Perazzi detachable DOUBLE TRIGGER assembly for sale. Rolled trigger guard, right hand canted triggers, V springs. Bought for use and fitted in MX8 Mirage Type 4. Used only a few times since new. Would make a superb trigger for any Perazzi with detachable trigger which is used as a game gun. Front trigger fires bottom, rear trigger fires top barrel. Blued, 98%. $1000 shipped. If buyer wishes, have Perazzi straight hand stock for MX8 type receiver, 95%. $200 plus shipping. Will consider sale of stock separately for $300. Thanks. Lyle

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Boss. I have no idea what this trigger looks like. Put up a picture

3. bossbasl

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MIA: The trigger is like any other Perazzi MX8 detachable trigger with the exception that instead of a single trigger, it has two. Front trigger fires bottom barrel and back trigger fires top barrel. Think in terms of a fine London Best(Boss, Woodward, Purdey, H&H) with double triggers. Perazzi made only a few that were brought into the US for those seeking a double trigger for game gun use.Interested parties can PM for directions to site that shows trigger and stock.
    Lyle.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The only truly selectable trigger in hunting situations!

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I do understand. Thanks.

I had one of those

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

The "right hand canted triggers" had me curious but maybe wouldn't be visible in a picture anyway.

7. bossbasl

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hitapair:You are correct; it is difficult to see the trigger cant in a photo unless the angle of the camera is just right.What the cant amounts to is the trigger blades are made so they are turned ever so slightly to the right for best trigger contact for a right handed shooter. You also see this most commonly on Best English guns, and they will also cant for a lefty a reverse the trigger blades for left handed use! Thanks for the inquiry. Lyle.

8. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

I had one of these trigger in one of my game guns before my digital camera days.

The front trigger is on the right, and the rear trigger is on the left side of the trigger housing, not only coordinate with the sear/hammers, they also slightly compensate trigger pull differences.

If it wasn't engraved with matching patterns of the gun, I'd keep it when I sold the gun.

9. bossbasl

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Offers considered for trigger & stock or just straight stock. Please PM if interested. Thanks. Lyle

10. Rob-San

Rob-San TS Member

0   0   0

Is the trigger and stock still for sale?

11. bossbasl

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rob-San: E-mail sent. Thanks. Lyle

12. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

13. bossbasl

Rating - 100%