1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi DB81 Special Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ado, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ado

Ado TS Member

Hello all,

Thanks to Mike (PerazziBigBore) for all of his help yesterday in Kerrville…a great guy with a ton of knowledge.

I have decided to part with my DB81 Special. The specifics are as follows:

DB81 Special Combo 34/32 serial #89xxx (all serial numbers match), Wilkinson barrel work on all barrels. Mr. Wilkinson choked the non-ported barrels to 34 on the single and 20/31 on the O/U with all back bored to .735. Other than his work the gun is original with paperwork. The gun is in excellent condition as is the case. Its original drop out trigger has the external selector with a LOP of 14 1/4” to the middle of the Kick-EEZ pad on its right handed stock. There is a little bluing wear on the underside of the receiver and on the fore end iron with very minor handling marks in the wood (you have to hunt for them). It has an adjustable comb and pad. There is nothing broken, there have been no repairs, there are no cracks or hidden problems. The gun handles like a dream and has been taken very good care of. I am selling this gun just because I can’t get used to the high rib; nothing more. I am sure one day I will wish that I held on to this one, but I am not in a position to stock pile fine guns for future use. If you have any questions or want additional photos you can shoot me a PM as well and I will return it as soon as possible, I check them twice a day. I am asking $6350.. Thanks to everyone, Brent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ado

Ado TS Member

Thank you MIA for your help; it is greatly appreciated...the pictures have been sent.

Brent

3. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

Please e-mail me some bigger pictures. Also, I PM'ed you.

4. mwmd

mwmd Member

are you located in texas? tnx in advance

mwmd

5. Ado

Ado TS Member

MWMD, yes I am located in Texas...about 10 mins outside of San Antonio.

All photo requests have been mailed out, please let me know if you did not receive them...

Thanks,

Brent

6. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

good deal,great gun

7. Ado

Ado TS Member

Hello wjf100st,

It allows for external selection, not lop adjustment...

Thanks,

Brent

8. Perazzi-Mx8

Perazzi-Mx8 TS Member

Sent E-Mail

9. Ado

Ado TS Member

Thanks to all who inquired...the DB-81 has been sold....

Thanks Ken....

Brent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.