1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi Barrels - Overunder MX6

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chukar3, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chukar3

chukar3 TS Member

0   0   0

PERAZZI MX8 (thought they were MX6) Overunder barrels 31 1/2". First Gen. Type 3 12 ga. (will fit MX8) Ported w/ chokes. Now Asking $1500. I lowered the price by $600.

Black walnut wood from Turkey forend sold separately. I can't sell forend without selling barrels. I'll sell both together for $1700.

Triggers are SOLD!

USPS Money Order accepted. Fast shipping via FedEx insured included.

Call five-three-zero 626-5267. Ask for Mike.
    [​IMG]

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Steve: So the MX-6 monoblock is rounded and more like a regular MX3 (NOT MX3 special)....correct? Does his barrel set fit MX-8 or MX3 Special? Thanks for your input in advance. Rick~~~Texas

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The MX-3 Special will have a Type 4 forend Not a Type 3. I had to have a Type 4 barrel lug installed on my Universal single barrel (fits round or square monobloc) because the original barrel lug was filed to fit a Type 3 forend and re-welding it did not hold up.

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Steve: As always I appreciate your expertise on Perazzi items. I am still learning but I know when it comes to most P gun questions you are a great one to rely on. I have a question about the rifles you have but I will drop you a PM rather than clutter this thread. Rick ~~~~Texas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

used perazzi mx6 barrels