1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi adj. comb stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by greenlightning, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenlightning

greenlightning TS Member

0   0   0

I am trying to sell a stock with an adjustable soft comb and kick-eez pad. I am unsure as to what Perazzi receiver(s) the stock will fit. (see previous thread titled "Trouble with a Seller") Hopefully I get the pictures to appear with this thread and someone can identify the stock. I don't know how to resell this thing without knowing for sure what gun it will match up to. So I am hoping for some input and intrest in the stock for now. Please e-mail me with questions or reasonable offers. Thanks to all in advance.

Curt

[​IMG]

2. greenlightning

greenlightning TS Member

0   0   0

Here's another shot with the pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looks like a TM stock

Ed Yanchok

4. greenlightning

greenlightning TS Member

0   0   0

I forgot to mention the stock has a nasty ding on the inside of the pistol grip.

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.