1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F.S. Perazzi Add-On Ribs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dgoron, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgoron

dgoron Member

For Sale are (2) Perazzi Add-On Ribs by Keen Sights. These came off my MX-8, these are tapered ribs so they fit properly. The first one fits the 34" single barrel and measures 1/2" high, by 7/16 at the rear and 19/64 at the front,28 1/2" long, center bead is 15 3/8" from front. No front bead. The second one fits the O/U barrel is 5/8 high by 7/16 at the rear and 19/64 wide at the front, is 25 11/16 long, the center bead is 14/3/16 from the front, no front bead and the ribs are not taped for a bead. Excellent condition. The only paint wear is on the bottom from mounting. These will fit other Perazzi's also. They are epoxy painted. $100 each.--Dave
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dgoron

dgoron Member

Thanks Steve, Hope to see you at Allegan Sunday--Dave

3. dgoron

dgoron Member

4. Mike Mahaffy

Mike Mahaffy Member

F/S- New DeVault add on rib for K-80, 32" gun. Set up for tapered flat rib. This add on delrin rib duplicates the rib on a K-80 Pro-Sporter. I tried, but couldn't make it work. Purchased new about 4-5 weeks ago, removed from my gun following instructions from DeVault. Installed on gun using double sided tape which I'm sure is available from DeVault. Paid $375, for sale $250 shipped to you.
    Mike Mahaffy

5. Mike Mahaffy

Mike Mahaffy Member

F/S- New DeVault add on rib for K-80, 32" gun. Set up for tapered flat rib. This add on delrin rib duplicates the rib on a K-80 Pro-Sporter. I tried, but couldn't make it work. Purchased new about 4-5 weeks ago, removed from my gun following instructions from DeVault. Installed on gun using double sided tape which I'm sure is available from DeVault. Paid $375, for sale $250 shipped to you. Pictures to follow.
    Mike Mahaffy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.