1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*F/S* Perazzi 35" MX-15 barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zzt, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

2.5 year old, new style, Perazzi 35”, 6-notch adjustable rib, MX-15 barrel. Fixed Full Choke barrel. Bore .734 (18.7). Choke (#8), .032”. Barrel weighs 3lbs 11oz.

Barrel is factory, and unaltered except for the forcing cone which Giacomo repolished. Barrel, rib and bluing are in excellent condition. Barrel patterns well and smokes them from the 27.

Price reduced to $2,700. Email me at the address above, or PM for more information and/or pictures.

Price includes shipping and insurance to your address in the lower 48.

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

This barrel didn't need Wilkinson's touch. It patterns beautifully as is. If Giacomo, or Dan, or several others I begged were willing to put a 2000RS rib on this barrel, it would not be for sale. In fact, no amount of money would part me from it.

Unfortunately, I'm committed to the 2000RS rib height now. Neither the 35" 2000RS unsingle, nor the 34" 2000RS O/U barrels I bought pattern as well as this MX-15 barrel. I'm spoiled now, and I want them to. So they are at Kerry Allor's at this very moment to be corrected. So is the trigger. I eagerly await their return.

In the mean time, I have this really nice 35" MX-15 barrel that doesn't fit my new shooting style (one eyed with super low 90/10 POI). I'd rather sell it than have it gather dust, unused.

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

OK, price reduced to $2,700.

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

If barrel is still availabe..please call me @ 954-242-6959 Bart Reynolds

5. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

Geez! When it rains it pours. Barrel is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx-15 adjustable rib barrel