1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*F/S* Perazzi 35" Adjustable Rib Barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zzt, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

I am selling my 2 year old Perazzi 35”, new style MX-15, 6-notch adjustable rib, fixed Full Choke barrel. Bore .734 (18.7). Choke .030” (#8). Chamber is 12-76mm (CAM76). Weight stamped on barrels is 1.630KG (57.376oz). However, the actual weight of the barrels, as measured on my postal scale, is 3lbs 11oz (59 ounces).

Barrel is unaltered except Giacomo repolished the forcing cone to my satisfaction. It was very slightly lengthened in the process. Barrel, rib and bluing are in excellent condition. Barrel patterns well and smokes them from the 27.

Price: $2,900. Email me at the address above for more information and/or pictures.

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

^

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

^

4. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

*F/S* Perazzi 35

OK, one last try. This barrel needs another good home, and I need the money to pay for modifications to other barrels and accessories. It shoots straight and patterns very well. I will be sorry I sold this barrel, but I have to. Make me a reasonable offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.