1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi 32" Single Barrel Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dezcon, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dezcon

dezcon Member

0   0   0

New Year's closet cleaning SALE...Perazzi 32" Single Barrel Case virtually brand new. I bought it at 2012 Grand American for my Perazzi 34" barrel, but the 34 " barrel doesn't fit. It is a black Rizzini fiberglass case with black interior. I used it only once to carry my 32" O/U barrels when I realized it was the wrong size for the 34" barrels. My mistake is your fortune. Paid $325.00 for it. For sale for $250.00.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dezcon

dezcon Member

0   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

It's a Negrini case, sorry for the mis-info.

3. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

Dezcon,

I'll take it. Can you tell me what is the exact length "inside" the case where the barrel goes please.

Thanks,
    Jody H.

4. dezcon

dezcon Member

0   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

The exact dimension is 32 1/2" clear. At the end of the barrel area, it is 2 1/2" wide and at the forearm end, it is 3 1/8" wide with the 3 1/8" transition to 2 1/2" located 14" from the fore arm end (left side) of the case. The total case outside dimension is 33 3/4" x 11 1/2" with rounded corners. It is light as a feather with three case combination locks ( one on each end and one inside the handle). Call Dave at 330-240-2700 in Ohio if you have any more questions.

5. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

Dezcon,

I am sorry but i will have to pass. I measure 32-7/8" with my new Extreme Chokes screwed in on the end of my barrel. Sorry again.

Thanks,
    Jody H.

6. dezcon

dezcon Member

0   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

Perazzi Negrini case for 32" gun... Immaculate

7. GA-1PGUN

GA-1PGUN Member

0   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

PM sent

8. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

Does anyone know dezcon? Or know what is up with this case? I have sent 5 separate pm's regarding this case, the first on Jan 8. I have had no answer nor has this thread been updated. .???

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

F/S Perazzi 32

Must be some deleted threads as I think it did sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.