1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Perazzi 20ga & 28ga barrels for 12ga frame

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Hitapair, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

0   0   0

Email address, barrel lengths, price, tubed? Rich
  2. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

ill give you 1000
  3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Any intrest in AS NEW 525 SPORTING BROWNING 28ga. 30" Tapered rib , screw in chokes factory case with all parts and paper work as trade. Can provide pics and would pay shipping to your FFL. for your 3 day inspection, Would provide FFL address on my end for the same. Thanks for your consideration. I can be contacted at 954-242-6959 BART REYNOLDS
  4. Jeff P

Jeff P Active Member

0   0   0

I have a 32 inch flat rib barrel, but it's Briley choked - the S-2 series. Thinwalls.

There's a dent in the rib, which can be taken out (I'd have that done before i sold it to you), or I'd make you a deal as is. The damage to the rib is only cosmetic.

PM me so I get it at work....

or email me jpokorny@cookinlethousing.org
  5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Have barrel that you said you wanted intrade. 29-1/2" flat tapered 7mm-11mm,18.4, kg1.550 as new condition #112xxx range type 4 factory fixed chokes f/im,perazzi-usa. Feel free to call me @ 954-242-6959 Bart Reynolds
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.