1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S, Patek Philippe factory book 2009 -SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Steve W, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

SOLD. Origianl factory book published 2008~2009 hard cover 207 pages of all models and movements. In un-circulated condition. @$ Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

stevew_2008_03032.jpg
  2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Steve you have some wonderful interests. I purchased a ladys Patek for my wife she has no idea what history and quality lies with in she does not wear it anymore she replaced it as it needs to be wound and she prefers a battery watch. Go figure I still love her for her honesty and practicality it lies in wait in my gun safe. I should have bought my self one as I always admired them from a distance maybe I will trade it one day as she has no attachment to it. Buddy
  3. little gambler

little gambler Member

0   0   0

Old One Eye, you trading the wife or the watch?? Just kidding.

I have tried to buy my girlfriend a nice watch from time to time, but she will only wear this cheap 65.00 one model......Like you, I'm not sure I could stand it if I spend the money and it just sits there.
  4. Steve W

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Buddy, thank you for your kind words.

Women generally don't appreciate mechanical watches, let along Patek. That's exactly the reason they brought out the Quartz movement "Twenty~4" in 1999. Now it almost represents 40% of Patek's world wide sell.

There're less than 5% watch collectors are female.
  5. Steve W

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thank you for all your inquiries, this book is sold.
  6. Steve W

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thank you for your inquiries, the book is sold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.