1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Parker Brothers DHE Grade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rbritton, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbritton

rbritton Member

0   0   0

DHE Grade Trap
    32" Vent Rib Single Select Trigger
    Beaver Tail Forearm
    Restored By Delgreco
    $8000.00

Call Rick in NC
    704-747-0110

Here are some more pictures of the Parker. I did load more but they obviously did not load.
    I told Rick I did not want my nails in the picture!!
    Gail
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nice nails Rick. Jeff

3. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

If you want to sell a gun for $8K may I suggest great pictures and a much better description. Oh, and those are killer nails!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

You now have told us that you have a camera. You want $8000.00 for a gun but post just one pic of the right side of the stock. ?????????????????? We need alot more pic's please. For example, please look at the Remingtom 3200 32" barrel gun that I'm selling for a friend. If I remember right I posted 18 pic's of the gun. I took pic's of every part of the gun that I thought needed to be seen or would be wanted to be seen. Pic's will help to sell the gun. No pic's will do nothing for you.

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

he was only showing you the bad stuff. The best is yet to come. Rick is a stand up guy. I am sure more pictures will show up. :) Bill

6. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Who is Delgreco??

7. watchknut

watchknut TS Member

0   0   0

A Delgrego restored DHE is a thing of beauty, but $8k gets you an original DHE, and in the Parker world the value is in the finish that left Meriden. Best of luck with the sale, but with the market being super soft on collector guns, especially 12ga, you will more likely be able to sell in the $4,500-$5,500 range if that.

The frame size, barrel length and chokes are key as well when placing a value on the Parker.

8. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I certainly have not seen a 32", vent rib single trigger dhe for sale for 4500 to 5500 range in the last 5 years. :)

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bill...

Don't apply logic and common sense of an individual item to a general statement. The most rare always bring whatever premium exsists in any market.Jeff

10. shotgunner

shotgunner Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bill

Check Jaquas listing for a 32" DHE and a vent rib.....it is an original and is $6500. I have seen it and it has lots of remaining colors.

11. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looks like I still have not seen one in that range. :)

12. 1oz

1oz Member

0   0   0

Rick is a stand up guy and Gail with the nails is a lot cuterrrr . Hi Rick and Gail from VA . Hope all is well your way .

Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

parker dhe frame grading system