1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

****F/S PARKER 12 gauge SHOTGUN - -7-15-12****

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by scott starks, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

This is a Parker Bros 12 gauge Trojan shot gun..... LUP is 14 1/2 front trigger/13 1/2 rear trigger.....Ser# 1861XX.....Case hardened receiver is 98%, just beautiful.....All screw heads are 99%.....Stock & forend wood look like a serious upgrade, AAA Fancy.....26'barrels....We used a dial caliper at the muzzle to measure chokes as we do not have a choke tool, .695 - .715.....Written on the barrels are - Parker bros Meridian, CT....USA Trojan Steel.....To summarize, this gun is in mint condition both wood & metal. It comes in an Americase.. We are asking $3500.00 or make offer...This gun is from the Ike Starks estate so please, serious offers only.....We all thank you in advance.......................Pete LaBella
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

3. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

4. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

5. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

6. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Feel free to email me at Samianddani@comcast.net if you have any questions. I sometimes miss private messages.
  7. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

8. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

9. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Pete:

Nice gun, but I fear you may meet reistance at $3,500. The Trojan grade was the base model and from all appearances, I think you are correct, that's not the original wood on the gun, so originality is affected.

As a data point, I just sold a P grade Parker double, 100% original in very fine condition for $2,000, and that was after being on consignment with a well known dealer for almost 2 years.

Fun guns to shoot -- mine was choked .037 / .038 and really whacked the targets.

Pete
  10. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Pete, thank you for the insight! We are open to offers. Please bring them!
  11. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

It is a beautiful gun! It comes with a Americase.
    [​IMG]
  12. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

I really appreciate the kind emails I have received about my Father and his guns. All of his guns were beautiful and well maintained. This Parker is no different from the Sietz and the Perazzi we sold earlier this year, it is flawless. I’m sure there were countless hours spent on this gun.
    One my time to the top.
  13. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

I have had a request for a picture of the tip of the barrel. I thought I would also post it here in case someone else is interested in this shot.
  14. boomer

boomer Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pat--what they are looking for is the last 1/8" of the rib matting at the muzzle. Parker left that portion unmatted--if you will! When the matting extends all the way to the muzzle--it is an indication the barrels have been cut and shortened. This gun probably had 28" barrels when it left the factory.
  15. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Pat. Here are a couple of more pictures that I hope better show what you guys are looking for. This is a beautiful gun. You will not be dissapointed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.