1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Pair of Savage Four Tenners For 12ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Smithy47, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

For sale, a pair of real nice Savage Four Tenner's, model 412F, for 12ga shotguns. These are in real nice shape. I am asking $115 shipped, for the pair.
    These work for 2 1/2" and 3" shells. OAL is 12".

[​IMG]

2. hdskip

hdskip Member

0   0   0

These things work really well. I have 3 sets, for 12,16,20. I use them regularly and they break targets well and have been known to upset a dove's day every now and then. Yours look great and you've got them priced fairly also. Some one should take advantage of this offer.
    Gary

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM

4. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks hdskip. They are well made and work very well. Bob

5. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member