1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Package Deal Everything for Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CBonecutter, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CBonecutter

CBonecutter TS Member

I am done reloading and will sell all my equipment and supplys as a package. Included is 20 plus bags of Remington shot over 16 pounds of powder a Mec 9000G in 12ga with the new primer feed, a Mec 650 in 20ga a Mec super sizer with 20,28 and 410 collets about 2000 winchester primers, 3000 Federal primers lots of federal GM hulls in 12ga all bushings and charge bars and extras included I am sure I am missing something. I will sell it all for 1200 dollars. This is local pickup only so bear that in mind I am in the greater Toledo, NW Ohio area. Please Call me if anyone is interested my number is in the Toledo phone book.
    Thanks
    Chuck Bonecutter

2. CBonecutter

CBonecutter TS Member

No body is interested? Thanks for looking

Chuck

3. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Sir, is there any way that you can call me tonite? 815-922-7594. Rick Gibbs

4. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Why didnt you include your Phone number ?

Pat Kelley

5. CBonecutter

CBonecutter TS Member

My number is (419)836-6135 Rockford is a little far to come to pick this up isnt it? but you may call me if you wish
    Chuck

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

When the new ammo prices kick in after the first of the year, you will regret this.

7. CBonecutter

CBonecutter TS Member

Not really I am almost ready to sell everything just cant bring myself to do it yet Just not the priority that it once was.

Chuck

8. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Give me a break!!!!

wad did you do??? Figure this was a cheap sport???

I'm with Pat. Sounds like a cry for help!

Either you can't hit a bull in the a$$ with a mop or you have some serious issues.

I'll give you $50.00 for the whole ball of wax!

It's a start to join a knitting circle.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

How $much for the shot only.

local, Shannon

10. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Chuck I was at a meeting tonight, I will call you tomorrow. Toledo isn't that far. I used to date a girl that lived in the Soo, that was a bit of a trip. Rick Gibbs.

11. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Jack, what in the world are you doing up at this time? I'm about to head south for the winter NOW and it hasn't even got cold out yet. I was deer hunting over the weekend and sitting out in the rain, then sleet and I didn't see a thing! Much more civilized to do an Alabama deer hunt in shorts and short sleeved shirt.

I was going to do Spain in the spring, the wife has in-laws that own a whole town I guess and they were going to hook me up with a perdiz shoot. But I think that it will be next year for that! How far south did you want to go?

12. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Chuck I tried calling you @ about 8:44 now answer. Rick Gibbs.

13. CBonecutter

CBonecutter TS Member

Rick I am sorry that i missed your call I will be here at home tonight for most of the evening

Capnrico; No matter what the subject some folks intelligents really shines THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING ME BACK REALLITY How I have made it through this past few years without your help is beyound me such insight and sensitivity should be rewarded. How about the whole sight give him a big hand!

Thanks
    Chuck

14. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

MIA I had both knees replace,t in September . Took me four weeks to get back to my normal stuff but a little longer to shooting well .

15. CBonecutter

CBonecutter TS Member

EVERYTHING IS SOLD thanks for your help
    Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.