1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Pacific 360 28/410 PRESS Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TRW369, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Pacific press 28ga/410ga press is set up to load 28ga can be changed to load 410's in minutes $175 plus shipping for more photos and info email or
    pm Thanks John

2. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

0   0   0

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I like to rebuild these old machines. I'm not say'n you won't get what your asking but i can't do it. When you decide you can drop it down cosiderably just to get rid of it i'm interested. Would love to re-do this one. Send me a PM or email when that time comes. Thanks for your time and good luck.--Matt

Here is a 300 i did last fall.
    [​IMG]

4. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

Whoa matt: I detect hidden talent? Nice job on that machine, looks better than new. Did you keep it? or sell it?

You can do the same thing to metalic presses, and usually they aren't as complicated.

Randy

5. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Matt...that is beautiful!! How much time and what do you have into a job like that?

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.