1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S P/W 900 20ga W/Extras

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I don't need another press, any interest in selling the hulls and wads separately? If so please drop me an email @ kolarskeet@gmail.com w/ a price.

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Looks to me that what you have pictured is a 950. If it was a 900 it would have full length sizing dies instead of the short shell holders. If the name plate says 900 on it then you have a machine that has been converted. Nice clean machine just the same.

Just my observation.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. locdoc

locdoc Member

Yes, very possible and probably likely. My own machine is a first generation 900 that I converted when the 950's first came out. I did that to assess it and be able to make recommendations to prospective buyers. The only negative that I notice is the lack of stability of the shells when indexing. That said, I'll state that I am very comfortable with mine. I am less agressive when pulling the handle compared to other folks I've talked with and observed.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.