1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - P/W 800+ press

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Didreckson, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Updated with a couple of additional pictures. Email or PM if you have any interest in this lightly used unit.

I have a P/W 800+ press for sale configured as below:

800+ Loader SN. 1800,
    P/W hull feeder,
    1 plastic shim base station 1,
    1 shell feeder return spring,
    3 new primer ram springs,
    3 new wad fingers,
    4 new primer rams,
    bushing kit,
    extended primer tray,
    Jim Skeel alum base,
    more extra bushings,
    shell counter,
    Shovel handle,
    whiz cleaning brush,
    whiz hardened primer ram,
    whiz oversize punch,
    whiz removable shoulder bolt rack

I have a bit over 1500$ in the above. First $1000.00 will take it. I have original shipping boxes, but delivery could be arranged in Reno/Sparks area, or Central CA. Email for detailed pictures. I bought this press from Whiz, and it has a bit less than 8000 shells through it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

TTT for Monday morning.

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

5. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The pic shows a Hyd unit????

6. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

WesleyB,

Yes it does show one, and it is not a P/W but a Spolar. I choose a Spolar hydraulic on my 800+ for two reasons 1) it had electronic foot control and 2) I knew the day would come sooner than later that I would have to buy the matching loader for it. That is how I have the standard handle, P/W D-handle and Don Brown's D-handle. Don's handle works fabulous in manual mode.

My major concern with Spolar was lack of a shell feeder. It is a slick rig, and I do wish Spolar had one. We will see......

7. WesleyB

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ok.... Does price include the Hyd unit? I guess that should have been my question..

Thanks

WesleyB

8. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

WesleyB,

Sorry to disappoint, but the hydraulic unit alone is well north of a grand, so no it is the 800+, shell feeder and gazillion accessories.

One of my problems in selling the P/W is having put every upgrade known to mankind on it. I tend to do that, and baby everything I own.

If the Spolar does not work out, the P/W will probably be in my closet with the shell feeder. As I said, that is the wild card for me, living without the shell feeder.

Worse case scenario, a new bench and ram, quick couplers are in place, use them both. That would make changing 1 oz to 1-1/8 pretty simple.......move two hoses.

9. WesleyB

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well I know... if i didnt have a good loader.... yours would be the one to buy. Forgive me but i just had to ask about the Hyd unit. Seems like a fair price to me. When my daughter goes off to college... I will have to get the Automatic hull feeder. HEHEHE.

If you need a loader..here is the one to by in my humble opinion.

WesleyB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.