1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S P W 800 Plus w/ 12, 20, 28, 410 die sets

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by aaaskeet, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Up for sale is a Ponsness Warren 800 plus with 12, 20, 28, and 410 die sets/tooling heads for gauge conversions.

This press is in very good condition and looks to have been used very little. I am selling it for a friend. I have not loaded on it, but did cycle a few rounds through it on 20ga. and everything works perfectly. This press is very clean and looks to have been well taken care of.

Comes with the following extras:
    1. Shell counter
    2. Primer tray extension
    3. Front dump bucket (includes all hardware, which is not shown in picture)
    4. 2 sets of thumb screws
    5. Die cleaning rod
    6. Die cleaning brush
    7. Several extra wad guides
    8. Several PW powder/shot bushings, plus a powder bushing adaptor to accept Mec powder bushings
    9. And probably other small items I am forgetting

Everything listed above from PW would cost over $1800 plus shipping charges.

Priced to sell at $1300 shipped. These presses do not show up often on here so act quickly before this one is gone too.

PM or e-mail me at hotskeet@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Dennis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Up for a Price reduction. Change has been updated in the orignal post.

Thanks you

3. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

SOLD pending funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.