1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: P/W 28ga Steel Start Crimp, Dust Cover, ect

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Selling some P/W accessories I don't need.

Have a brand new PW STEEL CRIMP ASSEMBLY 28GA 6PT. From Ballistic Products:
    We think that PW's old machined, metal crimp starters work better than anything else...So we stock them. The Crimp assembly includes the crimp housing (the piece that fits into the reloader and is secured with an allen screw) and one steel crimp head. Keep the housing in place and just swap out crimp heads as desired. (Additional crimp heads can be purchased separately).

$53.99 plus shipping from Ballistic Products. $45 shipped to you.

Like New Ponsness Warren green dust cover. Size large. Fits 800+, 2000. My reloader never sits long enough to require a dust cover, so no sense in holding onto it. $40 plus shipping from P/W. $30 shipped to you.

2 P/W Standard acrylic primer tray covers. These are the original primer tray covers that the 800+ comes with. $15 shipped to you for the pair.

Can provide pics of any of these items if necessary, just send me an email.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

dust cover is SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.