1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S -- P-TRIGGER- Allem DOUBLE Release

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pheasantsgalore, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Selling my factory trigger from MX3 that I used in my MX8. Double release, top first, factory adjustable trigger, all reblued. Allems did original work in '91, also checked over again by Allems in 2008, and marked as such. Works fine. Engraved trigger guard with gold inlaid "ATA" logo. Comes with Perazzi trigger case also. $850.00 shipped and insured.Will e-mail pics to all interested. Trigger is in excellent mechanical condition since serviced by Allem and reblued. Thanks,.........Rob

2. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Back to the top.....Rob

3. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Reduced to $795.00 shipped and insured. Thanks for looking........Rob

4. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Reduced to $795.00 shipped.....Rob

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Is this one of their roller release triggers? I doubt because of the age but thought I would ask Can you send photo to the emiali below please? Can it be easily converted to a pull trigger?

doug@citadel-usa.com

Doug

6. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Doug, This is not the latest roller-type release that Allems is installing. originally this trigger had the release work done in 1991, then redone and checked over by Allems in Aug. 2008, and is etched as such on the release hooks. This is a very nice trigger overall. I am sure it could be converted back to a pull, but then I would look for a pull trigger instead of a release, if thats what you really want. Once in a while, there are some great buys for pull triggers on this site. I know that with the Grand just around the corner, may shooters will search out a trigger during the time they will be walking/shooting that event. if you still want a picture, I can send one to you. I just didn't want to waste your time. Let me know if you want to. Thanks for looking.........Rob

7. Shakamaka

Shakamaka TS Member

0   0   0

Aloha Rob, I'll buy the trigger, if you still got it..I understand it's a dbl release top barrel first, and will fit a mx8.Send pics, Tommy

8. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Tommy, Just bear with me, I took a couple of pics with my digital, and will get you pics later today. My apologies for lateness in reply to your request. Thanks, if you want to call me, cell# 337.912.5142......Rob

9. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Sold pending funds.............Appreciate all who looked.......Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.