1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S or Trade - SKB 85TSS Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Andy44, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Lightly used 12GA 32" Un-single with extra 30" O/U barrel set. Very nice upgraded wood, adjustable M/C stock, 6 Pure Gold ported chokes, 5 factory flush chokes, plus a host of SKB accessories and parts. Slight handling marks only! Pics to your e-mail address. $2500/Trade. UPDATE! For those of you wanting just the un-single, it's yours for $1695/Trade. What have you got?

AndyH

2. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

Interested in mint BT100?

3. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

How about a 682x trap combo?

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

dkusner - What's the deal on the BT100? Any pics?

Sorry Sprinklerman.....just not into Berettas. Not interested in trading to another combo of any make.

AndyH

5. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

I do have PICS.But will take me this weekend to do so. It is the gloss version/ported/factory leather case/32"/removable trigger/select trigger/adj comb/choke tubes.I just paid $1750 for it last year....and it is MINK .I own a SKB unsingle and THAT is my main gun. $750...split shippimg costs. If interested I can take pics or find the ones from last year.I'm in OHIO.

6. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located Andy ?

7. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Central CA foothills.

8. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

ANDY, have you ever seen a BT100? Why are you selling your SKB? I also have a BPStrap, but I see you have one too. The BT100 rib is 3/8" tappered to 1/4" at front site. Trigger is "drop out" and can be adjusted for "pull" weight / eject/ extract.If you can utilize photobucket.com the pics are there.I've had PM's and Emails thinking I'm selling this for $750....hope you understood the deal. I would sell it for $1800 today, but think it's "value" is better than my stocks. You can go to "search" for BT100's and see one. The ONLY reason I would part with it, is because I'm "fixated" on getting my SKB 85TSS to shoot RIGHT. I just took pics of the BT100 today......Email sent @ 8:50 EST.

9. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

What do you need to have your SKB "shoot right"? If you are looking for just another barrel, I will sell the 30" O/U set separately from the "combo" as they are not serialized with the Un-single. They are practically new. Let me know if you are interested. BTW, your BT is a great looking gun! Wish it had 34"s.

AndyH

10. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

I only have the unsingle and from what I understand. You CAN'T go to O/U. I think each gun is fitted for O/U's at the factory? Do you know differently ? How much though ? I bought mine (34") new at Jaquas here in Ohio, and that is what they told me. I think my main problem with the unsingle is "canting".

11. 5spd

5spd TS Member

0   0   0

According to SKB they have to fit & time the bbls and the forend to the bbls if it didnt already come as a combo....cost aint cheap either to do that from them, course you have to send in the entire gun.

12. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

Just what I suspected. Never heard of an SKB unsingle that was able to go to "Combo / O/U " Mine has provisions for the O/U but I think FIT would be costly.

13. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I originally bought the Un-single (from Jaqua's also!) and then purchased the O/U barrel set separately. Fitting was a fairly easy task, taking about 2 hours. If canting is your main problem, simply install and adjustable pad device. They are only about $60. I had to put one on my BPS Trap to stop my canting on it.

AndyH

14. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

Andy,
    How much for the O/U barrels? I'll call Jaqua's and SKB tomorrow to see if it is do-able. ALSO.......WHY are you selling your 85TSS combo ?

15. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

$750 with Mod & Imp Mod chokes. Wellllll.....it's kind of a strange story. I have other Trap guns that I shoot better than I do with the Un-single. Just much more used to them. I really do like the SKB with the O/U barrels for Doubles, 5-Stand and Sporting Clays, but I don't want to sell just the un-single barrel. Sooooo...as my SKB is the most marketable, it's the one I'm selling. Great gun, and just might replace it with a new GC7. Not sure yet.

PM me with your phone # so we can talk, if you like. Hate all this typing.

AndyH

16. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

UPDATE!

17. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Erwin-

Pics sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.