1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S or Trade - K80 Titanium Trigger (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kfbagt, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

+++++++ Sold to pheasantsgalore Pending Receipt of Funds ++++++++

Well......

I just bought this trigger on this forum and got it in the mail today. It is like new and is as promised. The problem for me is that I did not ask if it was the t-slot or dove-tail trigger. My fault. So I have this like new trigger that I would like to trade for the dove-tail type or sell.

I have $215 in this one so that is what I am asking. I took a photo of it next to my standard trigger so you can see that it is the regular size, not the short version. Regular price on these babies is $295.

Please email or PM me if you have any questions. I am located in Ashland, KY 41101 for anyone that would like to see it in person or pick it up.

thanks, Paul

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Paul,
    I'll buy this trigger from you. I am not sure if they make one for the older style dove-tail design. Call Braxton at K and ask him. Please send payment info and I'll get you money sent. Thanks,.........Rob

3. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

Sold to pheasantsgalore.

Thank you Rob!

~Paul

4. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

Sold to pheasantsgalore.

Thank you Rob!

~Paul

5. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Rob, This is the one that I sold to Paul! Soooo, you get finally get the trigger after all! Jon

6. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jon,
    Just lucky today. Hope all is well with you !!!!..........Thanks, Rob

7. LOSTPAIR

LOSTPAIR TS Member

0   0   0

Are you looking for the shorter version called the 1/2 blade? I have one and would like a regular style K80 trigger. If you would like to trade for your standard trigger let me know.

8. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

Sorry lostpair, trigger is spoken for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.