1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S OR TRADE BROWNING BPS STALKER 28"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SeldomShoots, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

F/S OR TRADE BROWNING BPS STALKER 28

I got lucky this past weekend at a charity sporting clays shoot and won a Browning BPS Stalker. Its a 3" chamber, black synthetic stock, 28" barrel with the invector plus choke tubes. It is NIB. I am selling or trading because I shoot 870s. I have seen these guns priced new for $449 to $500 plus shipping on other gun sale sites. I will consider reasonable offers or trades with or without money to boot either way depending on what you got. I will consider offers but was thinking about $425 shipped to your FFL.

Any interest PM or email me. Thanks, John Ertel

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its a great gun..you don't know what you're missing if you don't shoot it...its the best pump you can currently buy new

3. SeldomShoots

Thanks for the advice Calvin, but there is too much drop in the stock for me. Does Browning make a black synthetic monte carlo stock? If I can find one of those and no one is interested in this or making an offer, I may end up shooting it. John E.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm sure somebody has one...you could always get the wood for a Monte Carlo Trap model and paint it satin black

5. SeldomShoots

Price reduced to $400 shipped to your FFL. John E.

6. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

What did you have in mind for a trade? I have a nice Remington 870 wingmaster with 30" remchoke bbl 12 ga 3". Can send pictures if interested. What state are you in? I'm in WV Thanks, Gary you can e-mail me at gwlowe25271@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.