1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S or TRADE: BER.682 RECEIVER & FOREARM

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by suptlloyd, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello: I have a Beretta 682X receiver and forearm for sale or trade. LOP is 14 1/2 " to end of trap pad.
    I would rate the the receiver at 85%-90% . The forearm at 95%. The receiver has handling dings and someone scraped off some of the wood on the top of the comb and put a piece of leather over it. Looks good, tho. Feels good to the cheek. The fit is tight on the gun when mounting a barrel. Shoots good, too. I have a 680 unsingle and kept the O/U barrel to it, as it fits that. Would sell both for $750 + SH or do some trading. Particularly looking for 1100 or 11-87s. [my weakness] The better wood, the better. I like a pistol, too. Mainly revolvers. My arthritis negates the autos, unfortunately.
    Pictures to serious only from my email: suptlloyd@yahoo.com.
    Have a good day,
    Dave

2. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi: it has been sold. Thank you.
    Dave

3. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0