1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Once fired Federal Papers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chazbodazz, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chazbodazz

chazbodazz Member

0   0   0

I have approx 1700 once fired federal paper hulls. These have never hit the ground. 4 cents a piece OBO plus shipping. Will use USPS flat rate boxes approx 1200 fit in the largest box. Charlie Gallagher 949-309-0564

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

At 4 cents they would be loaded ??

3. chazbodazz

chazbodazz Member

0   0   0

Alf in his polite way insinuated these are over priced. I have posted on this site since it's inception. I paid Stef Carmichael a nickel a piece 6-7 yrs ago. I put OBO as I have been out of touch of the shooting scene since abbout 2005. I politely PM'd him asking for his opinion on what they go for now. I put OBO so if I"M outta line make an offer!!!

4. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You have a PM on the hulls. Bob

5. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

I will buy them at .05 if we can work out the shipping
    jsa3107@aol.com

6. chazbodazz

chazbodazz Member

0   0   0

Thanks for ALL the Offers. Alf I sold them ALL at FULL price. Thanks for your HELPFULL comments. Charlie Gallagher Hulls ARE SOLD

7. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Alf, your comment sucks. Federal papers will bring more than 4 cents to the right people. Cowboy action shooters have paid up to 8 cents for them. So unless you have something positive to contribute zip your lip. Charlie

8. KennyP

KennyP TS Member

0   0   0

If you don't know what something is worth keep your mouth shut instead of insinuating that someone is trying to gouge someone. As a paper shooter .04 is a deal.

9. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

When Ebay was still allowing hulls to be sold, Federal Papers regularly brought .05 to .06 each, plus shipping. I sold them all the time for .05... Dan Thome (Trap2)

10. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

0   0   0

P.T. Barnum was right, Alf.

Buz

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Easy on Alf. He is toungue in cheek. Is that all we have when we get older? That we cannot see attempts at humor? or irony? or sardonic humor? Bless those that concoct strange twists using common words. TS.com is not the pits...rather the pithy comparisons of our regular posters (pranksters)

12. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

0   0   0

If anyone lives new Louisville, KY where they can come and pick them up, I have 3000 once fired federal paper hulls for the same price.(4 cents a piece)

Mark Rounds

13. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just sold several thousand old style AA once-fired for 5ยข a hull and shiping to CA.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.