1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S once fired 40 S&W Brass

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by darr, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darr

darr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I cut the price in 1/2.$15 per 1000 plus flat rate shipping.This is once fired 40 cal brass.Mixed head stamp.2000 will fit in $12 bflat rate box.Thanks

Darr

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

darr has this been picked up off an indoor range if not how long did it lay outdoors? Was this shot in Glocks? It's easy to tell by the firing pin strike.

3. PARebel

PARebel Member

0   0   0

sent you a pm, thanks

4. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

That's a good deal and used in a Glock doesn't hurt it, you just need to use a Lee or EGW sizing die if your going to reload them for a tight match chambered pistol.

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I'll take it. How do you want to be paid?
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

Hey everyone, Darr's internet service is down due to some high winds in the Imperial Valley where he lives. It will be back up in the next day or two and he will contact you then. wireguy

7. #1ROCK

#1ROCK TS Member

0   0   0

I have two 5gal. 60lbs. each of 40cal brass if anyone is looking for a lot of brass contact me

96 factory boxed 40 cal brass 55 in each box hand shorted

32 factory boxed 40 cal nickle 55 in each box hand sorted

Thanks The Rock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.