1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Olympic Target/Varmit AR-15

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

No bi-pod?? Nice gun. What kind of groups do you get.

2. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

0   0   0

Looks almost as good as mine.....

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

email sent on scope.

thanks

dave

4. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

0   0   0

Your only wanting to sell just the scope???....Not trying to be a smart a~~ but you would have much better luck, selling the rifle if it said Baer, on it somewhere. just say-in

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Does having Baer on it mean it will shoot better or is that one of those ego things like Krieghoff and Perazzi?

6. 221

0   0   0

A SKB doesn't say Perazzi on it for a reason......same applies here....Accuracy of Retro black guns has nothing to do with value, Y'all play hell getting 10 grand out of a SKB also.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

It's the shooter, not the gun. Do you think no one has ever won a State shoot with an inexpensive gun. Hmmm I did shoot my K gun today, and my P gun. Bulge.

8. 221

0   0   0

So what's your point then?

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Really any talented shooter can shoot almost any gun and get a good score. Anyone with a natural talent for working on guns can tweek a gun to get it to shoot better. I happen to be the one that built that gun on an Olympic frame and know its capabilities. It can shoot 5 shot one hole 1/2" groups all day. Mike.

10. 221

0   0   0

And just what part of your point justifies pricing a gun at 3 times what it's worth.....1/2 inch these days ain't nothing to brag about, let alone think that makes it worth more. At 2200.00 it better be a rare Colt or a Baer.... or better. I saw a White Oak bring 875.00 the other day.....A Bulge/Oly ain't even on the radar....it's just another parts gun.

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

221---don't you think you've pissed on this mans "For Sale" Thread long enough?? If you don't like the price he is asking, shop elsewhere. Who made you the almighty price God anyway? GEEZ Up for nice looking sporter.---Matt

12. 221

0   0   0

G-t...NO....besides if you don't like what I say.....you can mind your own business.....You and I make a lot of smart ass remarks.....the difference is yours never have any basis or substance, yours are always personal, never subjective....big difference

You also need to read the whole thread.... and try to comprehend what you read and notice that the bulge asked questions about the rifle then comes back and says he built it. ....

Your personal attacks get old.
    I stand by what I said.....if I stepped of some toes , then so be it......Being realistic when trying to sell something works so much better.

BTW.. big mouth...I still have some Winchester 209's for 500.00 a sleeve, if your interested..... I even have shot for 50.00 a bag.....get em while you can.

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

221--My point was, Mike asked questions of the seller and you jumped in trashing his thread and gun. I guess like i jumped in bashing your statements. I believe Bulge is more than capable of making his own mind up on this gun. If the seller believes his gun is worth that money then it is up to him and the buyer to decide whats fair. Would i pay that for a AR15? No but i'm not into super accurate sporter rifles. If you have any further comments about me or my statements please PM me and lets leave Mr. Ertel to his sale.---Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.