1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Older Browning BT-99 fixed full choke 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by A31unit, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A31unit

A31unit TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling a Browning BT-99 fixed full choke with a 32" Barrel. This gun has an "RP" serial number. There is no wear off of the blueing. This gun is in excellent condition. The wood has a few minor marks from normal use. Bore is shiny, the action locks up tight, and the takedown lever is right of center on lockup. It appears that the gun is all original with no alterations of any kind.
    This gun appears to be of much higher quality than the current BT-99s available brand new. I am selling it because I just prefer shooting my O/U. Please email me at: a31unit@comcast.net with questions.
    I am new to this forum but my ebay feedback is 250+ positive and my gunbroker feedback is 10 postiive. I am asking $900. shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Thanks Walt 856-296-5971
    I bought a Browning Cimmaron soft case for the BT99 and the case is still brand new in the package. I am going to include this case with the gun.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. schneep

schneep Member

0   0   0