1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S*****Old Weaver Rimfire Scope******************

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Weaver G4 scope for sale. I know very little of this item as far a value and collector’s demand potential. I did a limited amount of research and have come up with the fact that there does seem to be more interest in the scopes made in El Paso, TX (this one is made in TX).

The crosshairs are intact, straight and unbroken. The surface does have some minor surface rust that is difficult to see and I do not believe there is any pitting.

I am attempting to be fair in pricing and description with the limited info I have about this old scope. Will sell and ship to the lower 48 for a total of $25.00.

<center>
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/trapshooter3504/scope/?action=view¤t=IMG_0818.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/trapshooter3504/scope/?action=view¤t=IMG_0819.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    </center>

2. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A couple of questions has been asked about the rubber eye piece.......it is rather dry rotted and while still intact and usable I have no doubt that some type of adhesive would need to be used as it would keep falling off otherwise.

Bryan

3. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. deercreek

Rating - 100%