1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Old style WWAA Red Hulls & CB Wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pahunter1, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a couple thousand of the old style WWAA 12 Ga. hulls for sale. I sell them in lots of no less than 500 for .05 each If interested tell me how many you want and I will check on the shipping to your zip. I will ship them the cheapest way. ED

2. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

0   0   0

Hi Ed,
    PM sent to you..

Robert ( Newfoundlander )

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Are you getting out of reloading?

4. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Barrelbulge: I still reload for myself and family, two grown sons and there three sons. I do most of my reloading in the winter months. I get pretty well stocked up. I have listed, wads for sale that I don't use anymore and alot of once fired hulls. ED

5. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am interested and sent a PM

6. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold out of the Remington STS's Still have a few of the Old Style WWAA Red 12 ga. hulls. I sell in lots of no less than 500 for .05 each plus actual shipping cheapest way to your zip code. Once these are gone I have no idea when I will be getting more if any. They are getting harder to fine. Alot of the New Style hulls for sale but they do not compare to the old Style. I will not sell the new style Win. hulls. Thanks to all of you who have bought hulls, wads and shot from me in the past. PM me (ASAP) if interested in any of the hulls that I have left. I started a list of people that want to be contacted when I get more Rem. STS's. If you want on the list PM me with your name, address, zip code and the amount you want at .05 each plus the actual shipping. Thanks Again Ed (pahunter)

7. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

I have 500 Win. AA once fired Old Style hulls left. If interested let me know (ASAP) .05 each plus actual shipping to your Zip Code. I use USPO Parcel Post with delivery conformation. I shipped thousands of hulls and the PO is the cheapest. I have no idea when and if I will be getting any more of the Win. AA. I will be getting Fed. Gold Medal, once fired if anybody is interested. Let me know what brand you want and I will see what I can get. I want to take this time to THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PURCHASED HULLS, WADS and SHOT FROM ME. THANKS ED. (pahunter)

8. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

I came up with 500 more of the Old Style Win. AA hulls. I have a total of 1000 left. I also have 500 Rem. STS green. All hulls are .05 each plus actual shipping to your zip. 1000 Claybuster CB1000/12 > WWAA12/Sl Replacement Wads ( 2bags of 500 each) $18.00 for both bags Plus shipping. Thanks to everybody who bought from me for letting me know you received your hulls and wads. Thanks Again ED (pahunter)

9. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Bruce T Thanks for letting me know you received the hulls. Tell your friends ED (pahunter)

10. loop02

loop02 Member

0   0   0

Do you have any Winchester hulls Left? If so, how many. Also interested in Gold Medals, especially ribbed ones. Thanks for your time, Keith

11. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Keith: I will check to see what I have and what is available to me and get back to you. Thanks Ed (pahunter)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.