1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Old Style 410 AA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by traplady41, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traplady41

traplady41 TS Member

Are they once fired annd how many do you think you have I would be interested in them thanks.

2. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I tried earlier today to mail you and it came back. I might also be interested but its hard to offer something when you don`t know exactly what you`re bidding on. My mail is: cbxchris@northstate.net thanks Chris

3. barnbarron

barnbarron TS Member

That addy does not work---I am intrested in the hulls. I need your tele # or a good e-mail addy.

Barnbarron

4. cementman

cementman Member

Have a couple of flats (10 boxes ea) of the old style Winchester 410 AA with the white lettering, #9 shot that I would let go for $10.50 per box new, unfired. Now, if you really want the old style Winchester AA 410 hulls with the black lettering #9 shot, considered to be the best hulls ever to reload, I have two cases (20 boxes ea)that I would let go for $12.50 per box new unfired. These are the old, old hulls and in the old white boxes. All prices plus shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.