1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Nitro 27 and Rem Gun Club Flats- Pgh Area

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kenf, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

I have a 6 flats of Nitro 27 1 1/8 #7.5 and 5 flats of Gun Club 2 3/4 Dr 1 1/8 #7.5 I want to sell. Nitros are $62.50/flat Gun Clubs are $50/flat. Can meet roadside or deliver to most Pittsburgh area clubs ( West Penn, Ruffsdale).

2. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

0   0   0

Why are you getting rid of your shells, Ken? You're not quitting, too, are you?

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

No Justin, I have plenty more flats, plus enough components to reload for a few years. I have so many Nitro and STS hulls now its just stupid. I just need some rifle powder and bullets to feed an Ar-10 and two 15's.

I am not qutting, just taking some time off. Work is so busy right now I don't ever have the time to come shoot enough to be competitive with you guys (if thats possible) so I'll just hang loose for awhile. I'll be back sometime soon.

4. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

0   0   0

I would be interested in buying some nitro or sts hulls if you would be interested in selling some. please drop me an email. Thanks Tom

5. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

6. PARebel

PARebel Member

0   0   0

i am a Dealer near Ruffsdale, and can supply you with any components you need for rifle, pistol or shotgun. If you want to trade or buy, let me know. Lawson Rupert, Rupert's Custom Reloading.

7. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

0   0   0

Woops, missed this thread and forgot to get back. If you still have them I think I know someone that will take the Nitros from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.