1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NIC Set Remington 3200 Trap & Skeet 1of1000

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fmmafco, Aug 3, 2013.

1. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

I am selling my matching serial numbered set of Remington 3200 1 of 1000 Trap and Skeet shotguns. The Trap gun serial #T0680 manufactured in 1973 has 30" bbls choked bottom IM and top Full. The Skeet gun serial # SK0680 manufactured in 1974 has 28" bbls choked skeet bottom and top. Both shotguns appear to be unfired and include the factory upgrades to the breech face. The wood is beautiful and like the blued surfaces is absolutely free of any damage. Present are the normal very slight marks created on the mono block by removing and installing the barrel which are not visible when the shotguns are assembled. Both guns also include the factory owners manuals and hang tags. The original factory cases are in excellent condition and include the factory keys. The foam inserts are professionally fitted and custom cut replacements as the original factory supplied foam inserts disintegrated with age. I am not positive but I have been told there are very few of these matching # sets in existence as the factory did not offer them for sale that way. The factory did match up some sets to be used as awards or to be presented to champion shooters etc. The story (and it is only a story with no proof)I got with this set is they were presented to a champion Trap Shooter by the name of Duffy from Colorado and one of his family members later sold them to the collector I purchased them from. I purchased the set in 2006 and they have been in my safe since with the exception of being removed to have a light coat of oil applied from time to time. I will email more detailed pictures that are requested by truly serious buyers only please. My price on the set is $7,000.00. I will ship to buyers FFL at my expense to any of the lower 48 states less California. I am a collector not a dealer and have many all positive feedback on Gunbroker, Auction Arms and eBay, screen name gfguns for all. Thanks for looking. Greg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EdG

EdG TS Member

0   0   0

TTT

3. EdG

EdG TS Member

0   0   0

TTT

4. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

gulp, cant swallow, nice set

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A very rare set and in nice looking condition. Good luck with your sale.

6. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Thanks esetter and 4painter. I will hate to see them go but my interest is more collecting military firearms and I need to free up some cash to add to that collection.

7. 82nd Trooper

82nd Trooper TS Member

0   0   0

Up for a great set.

8. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

In 1980 I purchased a 1 of 1000 from Rod Fuller - serial #S 092. It was one of a pair with the other gun being the matching serial number trap gun. At the time I purchased the skeet gun only ( for $2,500 ) and passed on the trap gun. Have always wished I would have purchased the trap gun as well. I'm sure it's out there somewhere - perhaps I'll run across it someday.

9. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the reply amboy49. Did you buy it to shoot or collect? What do you think of my asking price, HI or LOW?

10. viperrt

viperrt Member

0   0   0

Nice guns. Having owned both trap and skeet 1/1000 (not matching #'s)I don't think your price is to high. Just my opinion. I think your biggest problem will be finding a collector that will be able to legally do a "face to face" within you geographic constraint. Just curious if you are a regular buyer/seller why are you opposed to doing a normal FFL transfer? Bill

11. 82nd Trooper

82nd Trooper TS Member

0   0   0

12. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

viperrt that is a good question. I guess I thought my chances were good of selling locally and avoid the hassel of shipping. I am thinking about putting them on Gunbroker and there I will offer to ship to the cont. U.S. less California. Thank You for your reply.

13. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Why no shipments to California?

14. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

skeet_man There are some different regulations there that I don't care to fool with.

15. 82nd Trooper

82nd Trooper TS Member

0   0   0

Up for a good shooter.

Congrats on running them straight Thursday night.

ST

16. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

For a private individual shipping a target shotgun to ca is no different than shipping it to any other state.

17. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Can I ship directly to the buyer or do I have to ship to an FFl. Last time I shipped to a FFL they would not complete the transfer because I did not get a pre-approval of some sort. That was on a WWII German military rifle. Thanks for your help here

18. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Thanks 82nd Trooper

19. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

I listed them on GB please see link below

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=359814945

20. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

I have also changed my terms in this listing.

Thanks
    Greg

Search tags for this page

4bbl remington 3200 skeet set for sale

matching set trap guns

remington 3200

remington 3200 4 barrel skeet

remington 3200 breech face

remington 3200 four barrel skeet set

remington 3200 modified skeet guns for sale

remington 3200 skeet guns for sale