1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NIB Win. Mod 12 Factory 2 pin duck vent rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kolared person, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

0   0   0

Dave Riffle Guns has a NIB model 12 as described for $5400.00. Its a lot of money but may be the only one left.

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I seen it on his website,but if you look at the end of the box it says pigeon.

The checkering looks to be pigeon.

I was going to call and didn't.

Bo

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I just looked at it again,it appears to me a Pigeon grade or pigeon grade wood on it.On the end of box stamped NO 1 Pigeon.

Bo

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

That first shot would be expensive! It would probably have to be Federal Papers just to make it worthwhile:)

ss

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Very nice gun BUT at my age I will never buy a gun I can,t shoot . The only way would if it was so cheap I could sell it fast .

short shucker It right the first shot and you have just a Model-12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.