1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NIB SKB 785 Medallion 20 ga/28

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by matttrapn, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

0   0   0

this is a really nice gun, would make one heck of a dove killin' machine.

2. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

accepting trades??

steven

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Check your PM's

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

somethin ain"t workin here. you're gettin no response on this

5. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

I want to be clear...I NEVER insult anyone over what they want to put on an asking price. I respect it and if it is fair, I offer it. If the price seens way high, I don't make snotty comments. I would suggest the problem is there is simply too much competition out there for a 20g hunting gun in this price range. You can get Berettas and Brownings in this price range....the skb is a lovely gun, well made and would give years of service, but the brand will not currently carry this price, especially since they have now gone out of business. I also think the engraving and inset on the receiver is a real double edged sword. For everyone who likes that...there are two others who prefer a much plainer gun, especially for hunting. I personally think you would move it at 850 or so. Getting a grand out of it is going to be a challenge. That is only my opinion and I wish you all the best luck selling it going forward.

6. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Jerseyshooter you said it I was thinkin it.

7. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

i do think they are still in business as their website is still active. skbshotgunsusa

8. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Well, that is good to hear. I thought SKB stopped producing guns for US market last year...there were a lot of threads about it. I personally like skb's a lot. I have had one and was pleased with its performance. They are kind of the "odd man out" on the quality scene, though. They never gained the popularity or broad appeal of the B guns but were more expensive than Turkish imports. If I needed a 20 o/u in non-trap gun and the price was under 900 I would really consider this a very fair deal. The receiver decoration is not my style...but I would prefer a plain receiver unless there is REAL engraving on it....of course I don't have any REAL engraved guns because they are REAL EXPENSIVE!!! I hope this fellow has some luck selling this skb...I would bet it is a pretty nice piece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skb 785 medallion

skb model 785

skb model 785 20 ga

skb model 785 28 ga for sale

skb model 785 medallion reviews