1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NIB Ruger Mini 14 #5801

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just came in.....New in Box. Ruger Mini 14 / 5 factory item number 5801. You can look at Ruger.com for the details on this item number. No sales to CA or anywhere else restricted. There is no way we can know all the current changing regulations, it is between buyer and his/her dealer to know for sure if you can buy this rifle. Payment in form of USPS money order or bank cashiers check with reasonable clearance time. Shipment by UPS ground and insured. Just recently these rifles were going for 1000+ on gunbroker and just this last week have been selling for between 725.00 - 850.00. This rifle is available for $655.00 plus 25.00 for shipping east of the Mississippi and 35.00 for west of the big river. We are located in central Indiana and sales in state require 7% tax collected. PM for any questions. We only have one of these and no more coming anytime soon that we are aware of.

2. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Picture?

3. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am not trying to be rude, I just do not have time for that. We are selling this very reasonable and quick. We are just so covered up with everything else we do not have time to gunbroker it and that is why it is just a quick posting here. Feel to check our ratings or search my sign-on name on this site. We are known on GB as localgunguys and Captain Smoke. I recently sold seven Ruger 10/22's a few weeks ago in just several hours on this site, all happy customers in the end. Bryan

4. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

In the time it took you to write and post your last message you could have taken a picture and posted. I am not trying to be rude either, it is just customary to post pictures of guns you are selling on Trapshooters.

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

NIB kinda paints a picture and the price is fair

6. rivers

rivers Member

0   0   0

PM Sent

7. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

0   0   0

Very fair price! This is what a model 5801 looks like for those that don't know...

[​IMG]

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Brian is a great guy to deal with and if he tells you it is new in the box, then it is! And yes this is a great price. I already have 2 or would buy this one.
    Rooferbob

9. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

0   0   0

Deercreek, is the metal on your gun blued or nickel?

Thank you.

10. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you noknock and rooferbob. The rifle is blued as shown in the pic that noknock posted and the item number is the blued one as on rugers web-site.

11. Surveyin'

Surveyin' Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I purchased one of the 10/22s that deercreek is referring to. I received a perfect gun brand new in the box, as advertised. If I were in the market for a Mini-14, I would buy this one without hesitation.

12. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

0   0   0

I am with you Survein' The guy floats these low prices and all it is going to do is get me in trouble with the better half!!!

13. rivers

rivers Member

0   0   0

PM Sent.

14. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

0   0   0

I know I am going to get in trouble with my better half, but out of curiosity how many mags come from Ruger in the box?

15. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rifle is for sale again, buyer who previously confirmed has now backed out.

16. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

17. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

18. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0