1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NIB Leo's special BT-100

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shootgood, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

F/S NIB Leo

For sale, NIB Leo's Special bt-100. This gun is said to be one of 100 made and has a fully engraved coin finished reciever with 2 gold pigeons on one side and one on the other. The barrel is 34inch, blued with factory porting. The stock is beautifully figured and monte carlo. The gun is NIB with the factory barrel sticker still on the end by the porting. These guns are nearly impossible to find, let alone NIB-price is $3400 plus $50 shipping or face to face in Ohio. Sorry, no Cali. gun sales. Thanks--Shoot good

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

How many times do we have to say it.
    A picture speaks a thousand words.
    It mite help answer in are minds why the high price.

3. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

I'll second that request for pics, please. I'll bet that is one sharp BT.

4. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

I suspect if someone was really interested they would contact the seller for pictures via email. Not the sellers job to entertain you critics; you're not buying anyway.

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Now that you mention it 548, I have communicated with the seller via the PM system. I don't consider myself a critic, and if you would take the time to research my posts, you would know that I have been looking at another BT100 Leos that I found for sale, and I am interested in purchasing one. It is great that you have a crystal ball, and know exactly what everyone else's intentions are. What is your interest in this post anyway? Are you the picture police or?

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

548... The TS.com Forum is all about entertainment.

7. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

I have sent pics to all who have requested. I would be glad to send pics to anyone who would like them, but I am not great with computers and don't know how to post pics. The gun is a custom made up shotgun from Browning, fully engraved, gold enlay pigeons, and hi grade wood. Thanks again--Shoot good

8. birdognorth

birdognorth TS Member

0   0   0

What is a "Leo Special"?

9. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

These were a special bunch of guns made up for a man who owned a gun store in Liberty PA. Leo Cezar? These guns were ordered from Browning with engraving, gold enlays and hi grade wood. They are said to have only made 100 of the BT-100's, but also made more of the BT-99's. Thanks--Shoot good

10. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

shootgood. Email me the pics and I will post a cou;le fo ryu

Jack

If the pics are in Kodak easyshare format, do not send them. Just send as an attachemnt to the email

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To explain the Kodak comment... A recipient has to "sign-up" with Kodak in order to see the pics. And in doing so, you agree to allow them to put a permanent cookie on your computer so that they can monitor all you activities. I pass.

Tahnks fo rsending these as an attachment. Works fo rme just fine.

11. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Thanks again Jack, pics sent.--Shoot good

12. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold, pending funds--Thanks--Shoot good

13. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

No longer marking time

14. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

0   0   0

It is a beautiful gun and you dont find them new in the box anymore but while we are on the subject of Leo Specials, I have a BT 99 Plus with the same engraving and gold inlays but the receiver is blued instead of coin finish and the blueing is a very gloss black and the wood is fantastic, it is the only Plus that I have seen that is from Leo, but I do know that he had 100 made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what is leo bt100 trapshooting gun