1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: NIB BT 99 Conventional $1000

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fdiesel, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

For sale, brand new BT 99 Conventional (Standard) 34 in.bbl with one Invector choke tube(unfired and still in box). Straight stock, cast stock. First $1000 plus shipping to your FFL takes it.

Call or Email me:

F. Darryl Hayes
    (313) 778-0507
    fdiesel513@yahoo.com

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Invector???? choke tube? I thought they took Invector + tubes.....?????

AndyH ;-?

3. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

There was only one in the box when the gun came from Browning. I don't how many they ship them out with. Was I shorted?

4. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

They come with one full choke.

5. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

Thanks alot Hungarian, I was gonna call Browning first thing in the morning.

6. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

Fdiesel:
    I think the question is whether the chokes are invector or Invector Plus tubes.
    The current guns are invector plus and the earlier guns were invector tubes and the 2 are not interchangable. Just trying to help.
    randy

7. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

What is the year of production of this shotgun? The letters in the serial number tell the manu date.

Invector choke would indicate an older gun.

Pictures would be nice.

PMS

8. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

Thank you all for the insight. The are in fact Invector Plus tubes, and the one that came with it is a full choke. I don't have any pictures of it because I have not picked it up from where Browning shipped it to which is Jaquas in Findlay, OH. You are welcomed to call there and ask about the gun and the staff there will tell you anything further you need to know about it.

Jaqua's Fine Guns 419-422-0912

Darryl Hayes 313-778-0507

9. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Huh? You are selling a gun that you haven't picked up yet? I'm confused...

10. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

Yes. I won the gun on one of the Grand Gun Options in Sparta this past August. I already have a BT 99 and I shoot a Seitz. I have no need for it. Instead of taking a bath on it trading, I would just sell the gun outright to a person who wants a brand new gun below the current market price. I got a call from my FFL telling me it was in, and since I won't sell a gun without a FFL to FFL transfer I just left it there until I find a buyer.

11. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oh, I get it. Thanks. I might be interested. I'm looking for one for my wife.

12. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

No problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.