1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NIB Beretta 390 32 - SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jls7522, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jls7522

jls7522 Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I have 2 Beretta 390 barrels. 32", step rib, fixed full choke, factory porting. Never fired either one. I can take pictures later, but they are unfired in 100% condition. $400 each plus $15 for shipping.

Thanks.

2. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Beretta is selling the same barrels right now for $219...

3. jls7522

jls7522 Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I guess I held onto these to long.

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not any more! I just looked and they are not listed. I am suprised by this as i go to that site all the time and I have never seen 32 inch barrels listed.

they have every other length for that price but I saw no 32 inch models listed.

You are talking about one of the most desirable barrels on the market and I won't say you are wrong, but I will say that none are listed.Jeff

5. ridg400

ridg400 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi I want to buy 1 of your barrels. Please PM me or try my email address. I have a beretta a390st I think the barrel will fit. thanks Frank ridg300@yahoo.com

6. jandbburch

jandbburch Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jeff, you are absolutely correct.....they are no longer listed on the Beretta website. They were there on Tuesday and I managed to get one (shipped yesterday) along with one of the step-rib trap barrels. I've been waiting for some time for Beretta to make these barrels available again. Also, both the 30" and the 32" are mobile-choked, and the 32" is ported. Not crazy about the porting, but you can't beat the price! Beretta still has some of the trap barrels available as well as some of the sporting barrels (flat rib) in both 28" and 30" lengths. Get them while you can!

Shoot Well! Jim

7. jls7522

jls7522 Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Both barrels sold pending funds.

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I knew that would happen!Jeff

Thread Status: