1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NIB 1/100 Browning Bt-99 Joel Etchen special

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shootgood, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

F/S NIB Browning Bt-99, fully engraved coin receiver with gold pigeons and grade 6 wood that is 1/100 that was done for Joel Etchen around 2003. I had listed this a few months ago and the deal feel though. This gun is NIB with tools, gun has 34in barrel, beautiful wood with adjustable comb and has never left my house since I purchased it new from Joel Etchen. Price is $2800 plus $60 shipping to your FFL. Sorry, but no Cali. sales. Pics available upon request. Thanks--Shoot good

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just wondering why you restrict sales to California?

A friend of mine just bought a Ljutic shotgun from Joel Etchen's website and Etchen's shipped it the same day it was purchased.

They don't have any issues selling to California residents. So why do you?

Thanks,

Kevin

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Kevin, I think private sales have to jump through different, or more hoops.

HM

4. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It is worth checking, for I believe that a private party can send a shotgun to a California FFL.

Only non-California FFL's have to register with California to send a shotgun to a California FFL.

See the California Gov website.

Dave

5. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Well, since you asked, the reason is b/c when I had an XT Trap and the buyer lived in CA and wanted to purchase the gun the dealer I asked to ship the gun was not able to b/c he was not on an approved list. Possibly Joel Etchen is on this list, but it seemed like a lot of trouble that I do not really understand and would choose not to deal with. Thanks and take care--Shoot good

The gun is located in Ohio, please feel free to e-mail me for pics at ganders@dcemail.com thanks

6. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Hi Gary, I would post pics, but I have had no luck in getting them to show. I have pics available and have sent them to all who requested. Thanks

7. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Pics sent to all who requested, thanks--Shoot good

8. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Gun is still for sale, a forum member was nice enough to offer to post pics of me, so they should be up shortly. Thanks and take care--Shoot good

9. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

10. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Thanks again for posting pics. The gun is still for sale and is NIB with no marks, the gun has exceptional wood and I picked it out of a choice of 12 or so when I purchased it. Please e-mail me with any questions you may have. Thanks and take care--Shoot good

11. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

price reduced to $2800 shipped, this gun is a real beauty. I have not shot trap in over a year and need to get rid of a few guns.--Shoot good

12. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

If interested, e-mail me with offer. I will likely be taking the gun to a local gun shop to be sold on consignment in the next few days. Take care--Shoot good

13. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Will likely be taking the gun to be put on consignment tues, so if any forum member wants it, I will let it go for $2600 shipped. Thanks--Shoot good

14. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Price reduced $2500 shipped--this is about $500 less than I have into the gun. This gun is 100% mint and has not left my house since I purchased it new 5 or 6 years ago. Send me an e-mail if interested, I will likely not be able to check it until morning. Thanks--Shoot good

15. Buster1652

Buster1652 Member

0   0   0

Email sent

Art

16. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

I have responded to all who have contacted me. The gun is still for sale as of right now. I have had a lot of trade offers, but right now I am looking to sell the gun outright. Thanks--Shoot good

17. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds, thanks--Shoot good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning bt-99 1 of 100
browning bt99 engraved
browning etchen special
bt 99 1 of 100
bt 99 1of a 100