1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S New style Winchester 101 Trap Gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gregg535, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

0   0   0

This gun has been sold (pending funds).

Thanks for all the interest, Gregg

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Why do you want to part with it. Any idea of the pattern poi?

3. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Gregg,
    I was just wondering how the felt recoil was with this newer style "101". I started out shooting trap with the older style 3 barrel set for a some time and was not enjoying the sport because of the harsh recoil. It wasn't until I purchased a Browning Cynergy Trap Combo did I realize just how hard the Winchester was hitting. Thanks for any input. I had to step away from the sport a year ago and sold my Cynergy but with some luck, I think I might be able to start shooting again sooner then I expected so I'm starting to look around and your Winchester is well with in my range. Thanks, Jason

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The newer 101's are backbored or overbored. They don't punch you like those old Japanese 101's. Looks like a good deal to me.

5. turbobike

turbobike Member

0   0   0

Damn! $995 is a STEAL, this is the best buy on this board in a long time. Wish I didn't just buy a new motorcycle...I'm always a day late and a dollar short...

6. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

0   0   0

This gun has been sold (pending funds).

Thanks for all the interest, Gregg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

new style winchester 101

winchester mod 101 trap gun new style