1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - NEW BRILEY OPTIMA EXTENDED CHOKES

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Loyac, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyac

Loyac Member

0   0   0

When I bought the complete set of Brileys, I didn't realize these would be left sitting in my choke tube box UNFIRED for 4 years. All I shoot is trap and I don't need these... The LM has what seems to be an imperfection or a "box" scratch on it. These are not LIKE NEW. They ARE new. UNFIRED!!! $50 each for the rifled D's and $30 each for the rest. I will sell these as a group only and I will pay for insured shipping to the contiguous U.S. through the USPS. I have the plastic tubes they come in. Thanks for looking. John

2. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

The photo link doesn't work. I would like to see them.
    Thanks Todd

3. Loyac

Loyac Member

0   0   0

Sorry about that Todd. The image should now display. The D tube on top has the same color as the lower one - Reflection is making it look lighter. Thanks. John

4. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

pm sent for sk and ic

5. Hajan

Hajan TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

6. Loyac

Loyac Member

0   0   0

I apologize if the thread was misleading... I am not interested in selling the chokes individually. One lot. Thanks. John

7. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

0   0   0

What's a "D"?

8. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

" D " is their diffuser choke, has straight rifling in choke tube. It works, trust me..Rob

9. Loyac

Loyac Member

0   0   0

Chokes are sold pending funds. Thanks. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.