1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S "NEW" Briley Invector plus 12 gauge chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Buckdeerdown, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale 6 Briley Invector Plus Extended Chokes with porting for most later model Brownigs that take the plus tubes. I have Cyl,IC,IM,LM(light modified),LF(light full), and Full. These were purchased new in June, 2009 at which time I used the Light Full and Full chokes twice for a total of 200 rounds. The other 4 have never even been screwed in let alone shot through. There is not a scratch, ding, dent or anything of the sort to any of them including the 2 that tried out. I would like to sell as a set which will include a Briley speed wrench, a clear Briley case which holds 6 chokes, the wrecnch,etc. The 2 gold triggers in the picture are not included.I paid over $400.00 dollars in June, but will sacrifice complete set for $225.00. Thanks for looking, Jason.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

F/S

Sent you a PM. Also sent to your email address.

3. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

F/S

Are these still for sale? Never heard back on my email or PM.

4. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

0   0   0

F/S

Hey glenns, check your PM. This set is still for sale as of tonight.

5. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

0   0   0

F/S

Chokes sold pending funds. Thanks for looking. ( Nino, Philadelphia )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.